Become a Contributor with Aikman Wildlife Adventure
Aikman Wildlife Adventure is an animal sanctuary located in Arcola, Illinois. We are home to over 230 animals & 90 species and growing every day! On average, we spend over $300,000 annually for food, habitats, and vet care for our animals. This is where S.A.B.L.E., Inc. helps.
Saving Animals By Lasting Encounters is our 501(c)3 non-profit organization that was created to help provide food, homes, and care for animals in need while also educating the public. Adopting an animal will not only promote your business but also help an animal in need.
Why Become A Contributor?
- Your charitable donation is tax-deductible.
- Aikman Wildlife Adventure services an average of over 40,000 people annually. Your business would be promoted to these people.
- We serve people from everywhere, especially in the following areas: local cities, Springfield, Peoria, Chicago, and Terre Haute. Visit our Map in our Gift Shop to see where everyone has stopped in from!
- Your business will enjoy several perks from Marketing to Family Fun.
- You can become a part of something bigger that will leave a legacy behind.
- Grow your business while helping local business and community grow as well.
- You are directly involved in growing an environment where families from anywhere can bond and have an adventure.
Who Qualifies As A Contributor?
- Gift in Will
- Honor/Memorial Giving
- Employer Matching Gifts & More!
Vary Depending on Level
- Name and Contact Info listed on the Sponsor Section of our Website.
- You get a shout out on the Home Page of our Website and Facebook Page.
- Boulder with your engraved color logo or name positioned along our drive-thru path.
- Your information will be displayed on an Acrylic Panel on our Adopt-a-Species wall in our Gift Shop.
- T-Shirts & Season Passes.
- Free 10’x10′ Booth Space at any event held throughout the year at the park.
- Your listing on our Brochures and Flyers.
- You will be listed on the Adopted By sign placed at your species habitat.
- You will get a special mention when your species is seen on any guided adventure at our park.
- Sponsor Name and Level mentioned at some speaking events (ex. Chamber, Rotary, School, etc.)
- Free Admission for Employee Appreciation Day.
- Spot for a commercial in the Sponsor Section of our Website and Facebook.
- Option for a commercial on some of the videos we will post on YouTube/Facebook/Website.
- Sponsor Name and Level printed on all Park Maps.
- The Park’s Conference Room or Venue Space opened to you and your management team for a meeting once a year.
- Naming Rights Opportunities for Animals at the Park.