What you will experience
Drive your vehicle on our mile-long path through the sanctuary to see a variety of animals right from your car.
We know that times have been hard on people. If you cannot afford the full standard Vehicle Only Adventure price, you can make a donation. We want to be a blessing to others.
Over 75% of our budget comes from guests being able to come and experience our entire park. Since we don’t know when we will be able to open all our Adventures, any amount you give above and beyond the standard admission cost of $25, will help support our animals and our mission to provide food, shelter, and care.
Entry gates close 30 minutes prior to the closing of the park (For details see our Hours & Pricing page).
Vehicle Only Adventure
Drive-Thru Safari ONLY, Doesn’t Include Walk-Thru Adventure
Per Standard Vehicle: $25
Per Small Bus/12 Passenger Van or Bigger: $60
Some Animals You’ll meet
- Water Buffalo
- Scottish Highlanders
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Keep the vehicle doors closed at all times.
- Jeeps & Convertibles must have a solid top and doors on to enter the Drive-Thru.
- Do not roll down your windows.
- Do not hang out of your vehicle.
- No feeding of the animals other than from the Wagon adventure.
- Outside food is not permitted.
- Do not pet the animals.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times. In case of an emergency sound your horn and flash your lights.
- View right and pass left.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Enter at your own risk.
*USDA regulations state unsupervised interactions with the animals are not allowed, therefore you must keep your windows rolled up, stay in your car and cannot pet or feed the animals while on your self guided drive.
All Adventures depend on weather conditions and the season we are in to be able to offer them. The Drive-Thru may be closed due to muddy paths. We always determine what we can offer 2 hours before the park opens. When the weather is unfavorable, please call 217-268-3500 or check out our Facebook page the day you are coming out to see what Adventurers we are offering.